Jin Shin Jyutsu is a non-invasive energetic healing art distantly related to acupuncture/acupressure. By balancing the body’s energy systems we can facilitate our body’s profound healing capacity.
This session will introduce you to the history, philosophy, principles and some hands on application of the art of Jin Shin Jyutsu.
This class will focus on:
- Aging gracefully
- Maintaining your vitality, flexibility
- Maintaining the ability to focus through your retirement years.
- Demonstrate practical ways to empower you to help yourself.
Is this class for ME?
- There are no physical restrictions for this class. Self-care is available to all.
- Dress comfortably.
- Participants will remain seated during class.
Presented by: Gail Okray
Key Elements for Health